Sunday 7 April 2013

Lush Bath Product Reviews


Hi again sweeties!
Following my first post, I decided it would be suitable to do a review on Lush's bath products. Once again, all photographs are watermarked to my instagram, @emilydelevingne. The ones that I have selected for this post are as follows:
This is a photograph of the delightful 'Think Pink'. As you can see, the colour and pretty flowers instantly make it
so girly and the simple design is easy to cherish! The bath bomb fizzled away easily, leaving no remains, and although smaller than Lush's other bath bombs, still left a mighty yet pleasing smell of vanilla. Also, the water turned bright pink and did not stain my bath! Woo! To my surprise, the bomb left behind teeny weeny heart shaped confetti, which I thought was rather adorable. I will be purchasing the bath bomb again, for myself as well as friends and family, especially at the wonderful price of £2.50.
Star Rating out of Five: ☆☆☆☆

Next up we have 'Space Girl', an eye pleasing and rather special product in my eyes! The bomb smells wonderfully of parma violets, and turns the water violet (as you can see in some of the picture). I believe this product is special due to the fact it crackles, yes CRACKLES, and bangs, and pops, and makes noises as it degrades due to popping candy inside it! At first, I was scared, afterwards I was filled with delight.  Oh how Lush considers even the smallest of things! The only downer is the fact the tiny particles of glitter linger behind in the bath tub, meaning i had to scrub them out.. Then again at only £2.10 I'm not complaining much, ly Lush.
Star Rating out of Five: ☆☆☆☆

Say hiyah to the 'Blackberry Bath Bomb'. Smelling devine and costing only £2.95 the simplicity of the product makes it easy to be loved. The 'boom boom' confetti came as a surprise and only adds to the magic we see oh so often from Lush. I'm unsure why, but this product is not one of my favourites. I think this may be due to the tackily printed "bomb" on the bomb and the large confetti. I also found the purple colouring quite hard to remove from my bath tub.
Star Rating out of Five: ☆☆☆

Last but certainly not least, I introduce you to one of Lush's newer products: FUN. Coming in at £5 the product is a lot more pricier, however you can use it multiple times for multiple uses. FUN is described by Lush as "a citrus burst of tangy lime and lemon essential oils that will wake you up, keep you feeling fresh and focussed and help you play for hours" and I cannot  do other than simply agree with this statement. I wasn't sure about putting the product in my hair, but after trying it, it does leave the lingering beautiful scent so why not! The only downside is the product dries out quickly, and crumbles. Also, the scarse packaging makes it messy to keep - I had to resort to a plastic bag before binning it although. Good idea though, and I will buy it again.
Star Rating out of Five: ☆☆☆☆



1 comment: