Thursday 11 April 2013

Truth About Extensions


Hello angels! 
So today I thought I'd tell you all the truth about my hair.. 

Image
Why I Bought Extensions?
This was my hair just before Christmas, so about five months ago. But my mummy made me have it cut! I was so angry when the hair dresser cut it short! I went out and automatically bought extensions as I was so self conscious about it. It may have only been a few inches shorter, but if i'm honest I've never looked at myself the same: I truly hate my hair now and will until it grows back. 

The Extensions:
Image
behind!
Image
from the side!
Image
from the front!

Review:

Do not buy extensions. Don't do it! I beg you to not waste your money. I do not care how 'short' or 'thin' your hair is. DO NOT BUY CLIP IN EXTENSIONS. I cannot express this point enough. The extensions cost me nearly £70 from Extras. They are supposed to be 'heat-proof' yet do not curl. They have gone almost dreadlocked at the ends, which is disgusting!! After this post I will be binning them. You have to brush them at least every hour, or they gain about a thousand noughts. It takes so long to prep them it's unbelievable. You have been warned. 




1 comment:

  1. lovely posts! would you mind following my blog back..?

    dai-zy.blogspot.com

    xo xo

    ReplyDelete